Coopers fly repellent - unavailable?

Tash88

Visit site
Hi - I want to get some Coopers fly repellent for my horse who is out 24/7 but on every website I've tried it's unavailable!

Does anyone know if it has been discontinued everywhere or whether I will be able to buy it in the future? If it is the former - I would welcome any alternative suggestions :)

Thanks in advance, Tash x

tatty_v

Visit site
Coopers hasn’t been available for a while unfortunately but according to my vet, deosect is the same chemical, just doesn’t have the nice citronella smell! Last year I mixed some citronella oil into the made-up deosect with no issues.

The Fuzzy Furry

Getting old disgracefully
Visit site
Deosect or Tri-Tec. I prefer the latter.

Coopers fly plus hasnt been around for 3 years now (old stock was about in early 17), there were hopes they could bring it back last year, but nope.

sjp1

Visit site
Power Phaser is actually quite good. I wouldn't bother with anything else other than Coopers or Power Phaser.

Reactions: DD

mandyroberts

Visit site
Power Phaser made me feel ill. I gave it to my friend and wished I'd put it in the bin because the smell on her horse was intolerable (to me)

DD

Visit site
can you put Tri-tec on the horse? I thought it was only for trailers and buildings ?