Corleybio? or Liverpool Wood Pellets?

H's mum

www.coligone.co.uk
Which is the most preferred?
I'm going to be ordering shortly and wondered if indeed there was a difference (who's tried both and which did you reorder?)
Many thanks
Kate x

Chellebean

chellebeanequestrian.com
I get mine from Corley but haven't tried LWP!

Corley are so nice and friendly with quick service and I would be more then happy to recommend them to any one
grin.gif

Don't know if that is of use lol

Oh have a look in Stable Yard there are loads of threads on the two companies in there
smile.gif

StaceyTanglewood

Visit site
used both

LWP - took payement then didnt deliver product for 10 days told me it would be there thursday and it turned up Wednesday !!

Corley - very friendly and do not take payement from your card until it leaves them and is on the road !!!

I also think LWP have got a different pellet now not the Balcus ones x

Tinkle

Visit site
Just ordered from Corley Biowood. I ordered and paid by bank transfer on friday. They said they'd be in touch when the money was in the account re. delivery. I guessed this would be thursday (today). Anyhow, nice to get a call this morning from a local delivery company to say they had my order from Corley Bio in their warehouse and when would it be convenient to deliver it. I've arranged for tomorrow at 11.30-12noon. If all goes to plan I'll be very impressed!!

x

Booboos

Visit site
LWP - do a search on HHO and you'll see many people had problems with them. I found them to be rude, took my money nothing delivered and stropped about returning the money.

pollypt

Visit site
Ive been using LWP for 6 months now and have always found them helpful and friendly, the new pellets also seem to break down much easier and the bigger bags are easier to use and theres less plastic to get rid off. I paid £230 for my last delivery, but it may be because Im nearer, but Ive never had a problem with them.
smile.gif
smile.gif