Cortaflex vs Cortaflex HA

Nari

Visit site
Is there much difference in the results you get?

My ID has been diagnosed with arthritis in the small hock joints & is struggling at the moment, though not helping himself either at times. I've nearly finished his current pot of Cortaflex & am wondering if changing him to the HA version would be likely to make a difference to him. Bute/Danilon & injecting his hocks aren't an option unfortunately.

poiuytrewq

Visit site
Equine America Buteless is very much worth a try. I use it on my horse who's old owners were putting to sleep due to his arthritic fetlock. He's been sound bar two slightly off days for 18 months now and it's the only difference I've made so highly rate it!

ILuvCowparsely

Visit site
Is there much difference in the results you get?

My ID has been diagnosed with arthritis in the small hock joints & is struggling at the moment, though not helping himself either at times. I've nearly finished his current pot of Cortaflex & am wondering if changing him to the HA version would be likely to make a difference to him. Bute/Danilon & injecting his hocks aren't an option unfortunately.

here ya go.http://horse-care-and-advice.weebly.com/a.html

starryeyed

Visit site
The HA version made a huge difference to my boy, it's definitely worth a try if you aren't getting the desired effect from the standard formula - i think the HA is 3x stronger off the top of my head. Someone once told me that the standard is to prevent issues, and the HA is for existing issues - not sure how accurate that is but it makes sense.
My late gelding had had quite a hard life before coming to me, his joints had been well and truly battered - we gave him most joint supplements under the sun but nothing really worked, put him on Cortaflex and saw a small improvement so kept him on it. Then had a chat with Equine America at an event & they suggested the HA version, so I gave it a whirl and the difference was incredible! Within a few days he moved like a different horse, his joints didn't click all the time, when I stretched his legs out there was hardly any resistance - it really was amazing and he seemed so much happier and more comfortable. I kept him on it for a while, then dropped back to the standard cortaflex (trying to save money due to his various unrelated vet visits!!) as he wasn't in as much work at the time and I thought it would keep him ticking over, but I changed back to the HA after a tub's worth as he'd gone downhill again.
I've heard good things about Buteless too so maybe try that, it didn't work for him but not much did - the Cortaflex HA is definitely, definitely worth a try - supplements vary a bit from horse to horse but it certainly worked wonders for him. x