suzette

Visit site
How much would you expect to pay pcm to rent a yard with :
-stable block of 12-14 stables
-grooming bays, tack room, feed room etc
-30 acres of grazing
-floodlight outdoor with good well
Drained surface

Sole use or potentially owner would have a few horses on site. in Surrey / Buckinghamshire / Hertfordshire areas (close to London )

quiteniceforacob

Visit site
My old yard - Waltham abbey - was 21 stables, grazing (small grazing paddocks rather than extensive turnout), a small floodlit school, bark pen, tack room, feed room and lockers.

The managers paid £2k a month to rent it. Not sure if this is good or not but just to give an idea!

Bob notacob

Visit site
My old yard - Waltham abbey - was 21 stables, grazing (small grazing paddocks rather than extensive turnout), a small floodlit school, bark pen, tack room, feed room and lockers.

The managers paid £2k a month to rent it. Not sure if this is good or not but just to give an idea!
So thats about £100 a box Sounds about right wih the yight management. Its a hard job to make a living at

Auslander

Visit site
I would hand over several kidneys, or the equivalent, if I could find somewhere like that near me. I have outgrown my current rented yard, but finding a decent yard with good facilities and plenty of grazing is like searching for a needle in a haystack!