Could you spare 10 mins

Visit site

Ancient Hacker

Visit site
Hello Equestrian Insight,
I got in ok and it only took about 2 minutes - handy to know if anyone is put off by the idea of 10 minutes.
It's always nice if some money goes to horse charity!
Good luck in getting lots of responses.

Visit site
Hello Equestrian Insight,
I got in ok and it only took about 2 minutes - handy to know if anyone is put off by the idea of 10 minutes.
It's always nice if some money goes to horse charity!
Good luck in getting lots of responses.

Thanks so much Ancient Hacker.

I thought it should take less, but it really annoys me when someone says 'it'll only take 2 mins' and half an hour later you're still wading on :)

But great point - anyone reading - it's very quick and simple :D

Mike007

Visit site
Took me 10 nminutes because I had to keep hunting for the boxes I missed ticking. I was really pleased that the questions covered my pet hate. The lack of decent modern riding wear for men .

humblepie

Visit site
Started doing it but as there wasn't showing as one of the competition categories stopped in case answering not participate to all the others then made the rest of the answers out of kilter.

Visit site
Thanks so much everyone :D

And no need to worry if something is missing, e.g. the competition category - the questionnaire will route you through correctly.

I realise we don't have every option - it's a tough balance between covering all possibilities vs making it really long!

Visit site
Brilliant response - thank you so much everyone!

The survey is still open so you can still complete it, if you haven't already, and vote for the charity to receive £100, as well as entering the prize draw.