Cranbourne Dressage Farm Or Hurstwood Farm

Equestrian92

Does anybody have any information on Cranbourne Farm in Gravesend close to Bluewater shopping centre? Or Hurstwood Farm in East Sussex, Im going for a job interview just wondered if anyone had any info about the yard or people? Thanks.

xxmariexx

ohh i know both!!!! did a week trial for work at cranbourn..but to be honest im not into dressage so didnt really like it, plus i wasnt driving at the time so decided i'd be stuck in the middle of no where!!! it was a while ago, only advice would be to be well turned out and polite, horses are pretty much all dressage apart from the liveries, i now live ten minutes from hurstwood and love going there for xc schooloing, such a lovely looking place, xc course is lovely and nice looking yard, only ever spoke to people to pay them for the xc, think they have a lot of clinics and stuff, seems nice enough! sorry not much help on people or horses but i know its a yard i would put my horse if i could afford it!!!

greenlivery

I think I know someone at Hurstwood farm, and have been told nice things about it
smile.gif
Good luck with your job interviews.

nijinsky

I was liveried at Cranbourne Farm 10 years ago with my first horse, I'd rather tell you my thoughts via pm unless of course it's owned by somebody else now which I don't think it is.

The Bouncing Bog Trotter

We go to Hurstwood Farm for clinics. It's a smart yard and the people there are very pleasant and professional.

If I lived closer I'd consider it for livery.

Good luck with your interviews.

onemoretime

I've Pm'd her. You do the same if you can. You are no doubt speaking with experience.

Equestrian92

Oh how I have laughed I think I may call her tomorrow and say thanks but no thanks, its funny really she said she was desperate!!!!! All stars..thank you!

ForeverBroke_

I've been there ( Cranbourne) to visit my friend, some people are either there for years and years or some are there for a matter of weeks and find themselves off again. I believe she gets more temporarys than permanents..

I suppose it depends on the person / horses
confused.gif
crazy.gif

I would feel a bit
crazy.gif
about going there though!