Cream/pale yellow ladies collared shirt

Bubblewrap

Visit site
Can anyone point me in the direction of where I can buy a ladies shirt as above. Ive tried all my local saddlers and can only find ones with stock collars not tie collars, if that makes sense!
Many thanks

conniegirl

Visit site
TBH the best trick I ever learnt for nice showing shirts in cream or pale yellow was to buy a white shirt then throw it in the wash (40oC) with several of the cheapest yellow dust cloths you can lay your hands on (it has to be the realy realy cheap ones, good quality ones wont work) the more cloths you put in the wash the yellower the shirt will go.

BigPony

Visit site
I have an Equitech one and it is nice, the buttons are covered which looks smart but it is a pain in the backside to iron cause it has stretch to it.

GemG

Visit site
I bought a boys school white shirt for cheap (try asda or similar) and a pack of Dylon in the was - I now have 3 X canary shirts :)

I find the boys size has a nice small neck size.

Shame I don't have time to use them now.

Pinkvboots

Visit site
I do the duster thing works a treat but I saw a lovely yellow stretchy shirt in my local saddlery can't for the life of me remember what make it was though.

YorksG

Over the hill and far awa
Visit site
Mine is a youths shirt from BHS it means the cooler fit is good, as I measured my neck and bought that size, it means my tie sits in the right place��