'Creature Comfort'...New Equine Bedding.

McCauley

Visit site
Hi All

I've seen a couple of adverts of late, featuring this 'new equine bedding' from Creature Comfort. (Seems to be in the Warrington area of the North West of the UK). It's 'High Quality Dust Extracted Wood Chip'.

It's advertising it at £3.70 a 20kg bag (plus VAT)...which brings it to £4.44 a bale. YOu have to buy a pallet ful and delivery is included to certain areas.

Has anyone tried this bedding or indeed uses it themselves??

I'm just looking for opinions on it,...good, bad or indifferent!

I know Manor House Racing Stables are using it for their horses, so they've got a good bit of feedback and support from them i guess, but was just looking to see if anyone on here uses it and what they make of it.

Thank You in advance for your own feedback.

dancingkris

Visit site
I have used it - very similar to easi-bed, cushion bed etc in that its little wood chips. Would recommend it and the bales are compact so easy to handle. Excellent value and the service was good too - mine actually came via eBay but its the same company.

McCauley

Visit site
Thanks for 'bumping' the thread up Teeni...that's very kind of you.

Thank you for you input Dancingkris. I use NedzBed Pro at the moment, retailing at £7.50 a bale. I'm using 2 every 9 days or so at the moment.

This advert just caught my eye and i thought mmmmm,...that sounds like a decent price!!

I think i may just be tempted to have a pallet and give it a go!

Any more feedback is very much appreciated.