Crick lands this week... Who is ready

racebuddy

Visit site
Who is ready !!😀 lorry all packed horse all clipped and trimmed up has anyone got there wristbands ect

Mardy Mare

Visit site
Not quite as ready! Have a SJ lesson booked for tonight to work on the nerves. Have a list ready of everything needed to pack. So just need to pack! Hubby has confirmed Ive got a letter from Cricklands in the post today so Im hoping its the wristbands etc!

racebuddy

Visit site
It will be great fun I'm all packed lorry ready just need few bits putting in now ,how did your lesson go ? I'm no longer looking at the wheather forecast x x

Pie's mum

Visit site
Omg you are organised!!! I've got stuff in piles around the house and some very long lists. Have the day off tomorrow to pack and bath Pie.

lurcherlu

Visit site
I was meant to be child free and on earlies at work all week last week to get her fit fit fit and pack .... Child came down with chicken pox and her father won't have them whenu hey are ill so home she came , horse was fed and watered and hasn't been ridden for a week . I've now had a day sick from work as I kept fainting .... But then Hows cut go on , feeling much better today and have packed my clothes and wash stuff, my number etc and folded all her stuff neatly into a corner of her stable . Will clean my tack today . Haven't ridden her for a week , but she's going out in hand today and will probably get a quick hack in tomorrow . Trailer coming to collect her Thursday morning and delivering her to the lorry (reducing the driving hours ) then off we go so I have to load her and our stuff twice on Thursday morning lol ..... Anyone up for a meet up ? My competitor number is 264

Mardy Mare

Visit site
Lesson was great thanks. The first one I'd had in about 15 years! Really looking forward to it now. I'm senior but not over 35- do you think there will be lots of kids on ponies as I have since noticed my classes had 'any age' on the forms. I have a fear Ill be one of a few adults there! I'm also dragging my mum with me, sleeping in a tent- I hope she copes!!! Xx

Pie's mum

Visit site
Glad you had a good lesson. I (sadly!!) am over 35. Hoping there won't be masses of kids on ponies as it is meant to be the senior show - the junior one is at the end of August.

racebuddy

Visit site
I am being very organised for a change , I dodnt think there should be any poniesn tbh as they have there own show , I am leaving Thursday am as takes us 5 hours , staying sunday pm and then travelling home Monday am but straight back to work , I am so excited and going into the village for pub tea on the sat night x how long is it taking everyone to travel there ?

Pie's mum

Visit site
I'm allowing 4 hours to get there - only took 2.5 last time. You must have qualified around the same time as me if you are no. 44!

unicornystar

starbug02.wix.com
Will there be ponies there, they have their own show?

Seriously? have you been before?? Will be plenty of ponies n kids, it is summer holidays, they can enter adult classes but we cant enter junior classes!....

It is all good fun, enjoy!!!

lurcherlu

Visit site
Last shift nearly finsihed , just need to drop all my camping stuff to the yard tonight :) horse stuff all packed up and put in her stable neatly for loading when lorry arrives in morning ! All I need to do now is bath her

Pie's mum

Visit site
Excellent. Pie is all bathed and I have piles of stuff all over the place ready to pack. What's your number Racebuddy?

horsemadsarah

Visit site
No, never been before! I just assumed Junior was for kids and Senior was for adults. Weather isnt looking good. I'm thinking of binning off the tent and sleeping in the trailer! Need to bath pony and pack EVERYTHING! Least my tack is clean :p

racebuddy

Visit site
Hi my no is 9 I think !! Will double check !!, lorry all loaded bathed tonight , so excited I am really hoping the wheather is wrong x x

unicornystar

starbug02.wix.com
don't worry about the weather!! Definitely go the trailer as your accommodation, nothing worse than wet tents, however, having been there many times in the pouring torrential rain.....the arenas ride beautifully no matter what the weather!!!!

x