Croft Riding Centre Reviews/experiences???

Bambi2708

Visit site
Hi all,

Has anyone that is an intermediate-experienced rider rode recently or regularly at croft riding school in Warrington off Spring Lane... Do they have horses and instructors for more advanced riding?

Thanks

embu

Visit site
I was recently chatting to a lady about this as I used to go years ago. She said Cheshire Riding School was better... and another one near Delamere Forest

Bambi2708

Visit site
I was recently chatting to a lady about this as I used to go years ago. She said Cheshire Riding School was better... and another one near Delamere Forest

Yeah Cheshire riding school is great! thats where i currently ride... the problem is that it takes me an hour to drive there and back over 3 motorways and costs £30 for a private lesson. Croft is only 15mins away and would be saving me £7 a week on lessons which adds up to a lot over a month!
I get that its not all about money but with the petrol costs and weekly fee it has accumulated to a lot of money.

Bambi2708

Visit site
The one near Delamere will be Willington Hall - it is very good but I assume if CRS is too far then Willington will also be a stretch.

Yeah, thanks for the recommendation, unfortunately that would take me 2 hours to get there and back! It seems there isn't much to offer in my local area for good riding!

OrangeAndLemon

Afraid of exorcism
Visit site
I've ridden at Cheshire Riding School and Willington Hall. Both are exceptional and I used to drive over an hour there for monthly lessons. IMHO Willington is better for dressage and dressage schoolmasters while CRS train from pony club through to the highest BHS instructor exams, with the horse's to deliver. CRS even have youngsters so the staff learn how to look after and bring on youngstock.