Cross country training- west midlands

GreenRider

Visit site
Does anyone know of any cross country or arena cross country places that you can hire near tamworth/lemmington spa? Just looking to have fun so needs to have a range of sizes of jumps available.

spamiad

Visit site
you have eland Lodge, Solihull if its open yet, but it wont be long, im from Tamowrth and do find I have to travel, there is one called oakfield Cross country, ive been told its ok for schooling but its quite flat, its in nether whitiker, you can find them on face book

GreenRider

Visit site
you have eland Lodge, Solihull if its open yet, but it wont be long, im from Tamowrth and do find I have to travel, there is one called oakfield Cross country, ive been told its ok for schooling but its quite flat, its in nether whitiker, you can find them on face book
Great, thank you for the suggestions

TWMD

Visit site
Solihull is probably closest but they might keep their grounds closed until their BE event in April.

Depends how far you're willing to travel really. There's lots of great places south of Leamington (Lyneham Heath, Whitfield Farm, Aston-le-Walls), there's also Aylesford Equine near Melton Mobray, Field Farm near Wymeswold.

HeyMich

Visit site

It's spelt Nether Whitacre. I used to live there :)

GreenRider

Visit site
Solihull is probably closest but they might keep their grounds closed until their BE event in April.

Depends how far you're willing to travel really. There's lots of great places south of Leamington (Lyneham Heath, Whitfield Farm, Aston-le-Walls), there's also Aylesford Equine near Melton Mobray, Field Farm near Wymeswold.
Great, thanks for all the suggestions

lamlyn2012

Visit site
Is Rudge Estate at Pattingham (Wolverhampton/Bridgenorth area) too far for you? Good ground so open all year. There is a website and facebook page.