Cruel vile disgusting....

midnight mayhem

Visit site
Gawd I'm so rubbish...hopefully someone else will find it and put it on here.
Basically a large (ish) woman riding a tiny pony. A Falabella I believe. She is literally squashing the poor thing. It collapses at one stage and lays on its side shaking. She whips it, taunts it. Even sits on its back smoking. When she falls off it falls over with her. She just laughs. It's horrible. The poor pony was traumatised it would be nice if someone would recognise her. :-(

FionaM12

Visit site
I suspect it's some sick fetish thing. :mad:

She deliberately bounces on the pony's back to make its legs buckle. There are other women on little ponies too, dressed a bit leather-and-stockingy which is why I think it's fetish stuff.

I don't see what can be done, if you translate the site it appears no-one knows who these people are or how long ago.

snooples

Visit site
Ok I have watched half the video and I am SO angry, I just want to take the whip off her and start beating her in the face with it.

midnight mayhem

Visit site
Exactly snooples :-( it's so vile. I don't understand why it's a foreign website but she is def English. Everyone should see this. Someone might just know her!!! Vile creature. :-(

FionaM12

Visit site
On that last link it says a woman has been arrested.

It also does say it's a fetish film. I don't recommend anyone watch it, it's horrible and I can't see anything to be gained by doing so.

Last edited:

PollyP

Visit site
Disgusting behaviour, some people in this world really are vile creatures. That poor little mite, makes me want to cry

FionaM12

Visit site
it's a foreign website but she is def English. Everyone should see this. Someone might just know her!!! Vile creature. :-(

English? :confused: It's hard to hear what she's saying, but pretty sure it's not English.... The whole site is Dutch.

I'm going to do a virus check on my computer. God knows what that site is. :eek:

midnight mayhem

Visit site
She is English. You can clearly hear her saying things. It doesn't look fetish to me though. She's wearing black lacy type top. Black trousers and dark hunter wellies. Her hair is tied up into a high ponytail.
I'm just wondering if we have different links now. :-/ but abuse is abuse regardless. And I am disgusted and feel things like this should not be ignored.

midnight mayhem

Visit site
Oh my apologies..I have just watched snooples link which is a better and clearer version of mine. She is indeed foreign after all. I was wrong :-/ and wearing chaps not hunters.
She's still a vile creature though

FionaM12

Visit site
She is English. You can clearly hear her saying things. It doesn't look fetish to me though. She's wearing black lacy type top. Black trousers and dark hunter wellies. Her hair is tied up into a high ponytail.
I'm just wondering if we have different links now. :-/ but abuse is abuse regardless. And I am disgusted and feel things like this should not be ignored.

What can you hear her say? Because I can only hear voices speaking what I assume to be Dutch.

It's very, very obviously fetish. It even says it is.

Last edited:

Chestnuttymare

www.ipcmedia.com
I asked my friend in Holland and he said it has been all over the news there, the woman and others have been found and prosecuted. It nearly caused a riot in Holland. the people involved have received death threats, as you can imagine. The wee pony has been found and is now fine. the video apparently was taken in 2012.