Cruel vile disgusting....

FionaM12

Visit site
I asked my friend in Holland and he said it has been all over the news there, the woman and others have been found and prosecuted. It nearly caused a riot in Holland. the people involved have received death threats, as you can imagine. The wee pony has been found and is now fine. the video apparently was taken in 2012.

Good. Glad the people involved are being prosecuted, and the pony's safe.

midnight mayhem

Visit site
Fionam12 I corrected my mistake-I thought she was talking in English but then I watched a slightly different video and could hear more clearer-agree she's foreign.

FionaM12

Visit site
I'm also glad she and others have been prosecuted.
Where do people get off on being cruel? :-(

Sexual fetishism is beyond the understanding of those not into it. There was a Facebook site of a woman on here a few months ago who was photographed beating horses with whips till they bled while riding them. She seemed to have a big following. :confused:

Last edited:

Bexy_86

Visit site
Hmm, sick doesnt really cover it for me!

With there being solid evidence against them, I personally think they should be treated in the same way as that poor pony, see how they cope with it, maybe throw in some twitches too.........

Anyway that my opinion

Owl and Bo

Visit site
I'm going to find the fat ugly pathetic excuse for a human and do the exact same to her!!! Who do these monsters think they are????? I felt sick to the stomach. How could anybody do that to a wee soul I just can't understand it.

mulledwhine

Visit site
I wish I had not watched , and also wish I had read further posts telling me not to watch :(

Give me a stick and I will plant it firmly and squarely in her face, but little dial was trying so hard to get her off its back.

Only watched 20 seconds and that was enough for me.

Thank you for sharing, but please don't watch it :(

FionaM12

Visit site
If these horrible people have now been stopped, there's really no need for the clips to be in circulation. :( The trouble is, people will just keep passing them on, starting online petitions etc without realising it's all in the past and dealt with now.

Such distressing content. :(

Tiffany

Visit site
Didn't watch all the video because it me angry and sad at the same time. Poor little pony, what is wrong with the stupid woman :(

I suggest she is taken to a local zoo and they let an elephant or rhino sit on her.

FionaM12

Visit site
OP I haven't watched this and don't intend to having read previous posts..... but just wondered how on earth you came across the clip in the first place?

It came up on my Facebook newsfeed earlier so I think it's doing the rounds. :(

cremedemonthe

Was Caterham on the Hill, Surrey now Wales
Visit site
It came up on my Facebook newsfeed.

It came up on my facebook too as does lots of abuse to animals as I'm in lots of rescue groups, most of them I don't watch as it just winds me up.These videos do the rounds every so often and you have to learn to ignore them or they'll drive you mad.
By all means try to support the petitions that are valid for any video but other than that there's not a lot else you can do especially if it's abroad. Frustrating isn't it.

FionaM12

Visit site
It came up on my facebook too as does lots of abuse to animals as I'm in lots of rescue groups, most of them I don't watch as it just winds me up.These videos do the rounds every so often and you have to learn to ignore them or they'll drive you mad.
By all means try to support the petitions that are valid for any video but other than that there's not a lot else you can do especially if it's abroad. Frustrating isn't it.

The trouble is on Facebook, people pass things on without checking the facts. Often the "cruelty" stories doing the rounds turn out to not be true or happened years ago and prosecutions have long since taken place.

YorksG

Over the hill and far awa
Visit site
The other thing to remember when passing these types of video on, is that there will be some people who enjoy watching them :eek: so please be careful of posting them on news feeds etc. It may actually make the abuse seem less horrific to some and allow it to become the norm. :(