Crufts roll call?

Pinkvboots

Visit site
Aw, I am so delighted that the Irish Terrier took the Terrier group today. John Averis is a great ambassador for the breed and Donny looked fabulous!! They are such lovely dogs. I can't imagine ever getting my Red dog's coat to look anything like a 'proper' show dog's though lol!! I really liked the shortlist for the group too. Happy viewing :)

Gorgeous dog he really stood out my oh picked him out as the winner he has a bit of a knack for it, he has often picked winning horses in the show ring as well ?

palo1

Visit site
Gorgeous dog he really stood out my oh picked him out as the winner he has a bit of a knack for it, he has often picked winning horses in the show ring as well ?

I have heard a few folk mumble under their breath that Donny looked a bit underfurnished (needs more hairy bits lol) which I thought was interesting as to me, he looked really quite traditional - as in back to the much earlier stamp and presentation of dog which was a bit more stripped though he is quite tall. Stunning head and such a strong eye too.