Cubbing in Cornwall

SarahM

Visit site
I'm a complete hunting novice. Looking to go cubbing in Cornwall, is this only in week days? And where/how do I go about going please?? Thanks in advance

Countryman

Visit site
You need to get in touch with the secretary of the pack you want to go out with. Do you know your local pack? If not, we can work it out from your approximate location?

PorkChop

Visit site
Four Burrow Hunt would be your local pack.

They usually go out three times a week, one day of which will be a Saturday.

Ring the secretary, they will be able to tell you where they will be meeting, often cubbing dates are organised on a week to week basis.

They are meeting at 7am at the moment, going to 8am next week :)

ETA if you don't mind travelling a little bit further the Western pack, which cover from Penzance to Lands End are fabulous, definitely my favourite :)

SarahM

Visit site
Thank you so much for your help, much appreciated. Do I have to go with them or can I chose another? Happy to travel a bit further. Not sure how it works with location if you get a choice? thanks again :)

SarahM

Visit site
Just seen the bottom part of your reply thank you! Happy to travel a bit further, I was told that each hunt does different things? So wanted something easy and nice for my first times out, my horse is very forward! :)