Cud some kind person get me a number on preloved

Red-1

I used to be decisive, now I'm not so sure...
Visit site
Or even definitely, lol.

I am in total agreement though and have seen the misspelling create some hilarious sentences!!! :)

There was one on my phone news feed today, from an exam marker for a school. One exam candidate had confidently written on his exam paper that "The hole in the Ozone layer has been caused by ar$ehole$".

The exam marker presumed they meant aerosols, but I am not sure, I heard that cows were the worst offenders?

Edited to say HHO has no sense of humour, I had to edit to put the $ signs in because holes in the ozone were caused by *********** did not have the same ring to it.

Obviously the exam candidate put "s" not "$" !!!!!

Last edited:

cptrayes

Visit site
My favourite was the opening sentence in a very expensive consultants report about the company I was working for ' xyz has a number of desperate methods of project management' At least, I think it was a mistake for disparate, but perhaps not, the place was a bit of a free for all :)'

Spilletta

Visit site
Report from keysoe yesterday in comp section with lots of pics.

Thank you. Lovely horse, and well done on your results. Good luck for your next competitions. I didn't comment on the thread itself as I'd have probably mentioned Preloved and caused a whole load of confusion. I can't help laughing at the thought of people seeing this thread and going straight to the end. Can't imagine what they must think.

Actually, I can...

You guys are all barking, has anyone told you :D ?

FinnishLapphund

There's no cow on the ice
Visit site
You guys are all barking, has anyone told you :D ?

:wink3:

lalalalala.gif

Did anyone say something?

FinnishLapphund

There's no cow on the ice
Visit site
Great, thanks FinnishLapphund, love them!

You're welcome.

... I can't help laughing at the thought of people seeing this thread and going straight to the end. Can't imagine what they must think...

To try and explain the thread to anyone going straight to the current end of this thread, some people feel very strongly that stealing is wrong.

hBF3BF167

ff896c9f136d4d3c96430793bdbdd46f.jpg

(Maybe Karma will punish them

animals-stealing-14.jpg
)

But some people sounds as if they think it is sometimes acceptable

funny-dog-picture-property-law-12.jpg

my-cat-keeps-trying-to-steal-the-feather-duster.jpg

Some don't want to share

cats-stealing-dog-beds.jpg

My-cat-has-started-sleeping-in-my-dogs-crate-and-hes-not-sure-what-to-do-about-it.jpg

Whereas others don't mind to share

husky-orange-cat.jpg

dog-and-cat-sleeping.jpg

keri66

Visit site
I can't stand it when people say out of a stallion instead of by a stallion. And people calling spotted ponies apaloosa's. But I am a crotchety baggage ☺

nervous nelly

Visit site
It was about five years ago. I still hanker after it.

I liked your little town, though we do now always call it Grange over Silt :)

Yeah it's currently grange-over grass, I work in a hotel and you would be suprised the amount of people who come to us expecting a lovely beach holiday where they can go swimming and build sand castles

Fun Times

Visit site
Now you have me worried ! What are the next symptoms to look out for? Who can I sue for giving it to me?
Firstly you can try suing anyone you have ever bought a horse off, but only if you have owned said horse for at least four years. Also, sue the vet that vetted the cat for you. What cat you ask? Ah yes you must track down the cat. You will need an animal communicator for this. If you send me a picture of all the cats in your neighbourhood I will be able to do this for you for my standard fee of £300. Once the cat has been located you need to take a sample of its hair. If you end up clipping more than fifty percent of the cat, you must rug it till it looks like the mitchellin man. Dont bother to sue the cat, they are wily ******* in court.

hairycob

Visit site
So to summarise: a cat with the plague fed popcorn to a hamster in a cinema in Grange-Over -Sands but it turned out the popcorn was stolen? Is that right?