Custom made riding boots

Sammy1983

Visit site
Hey guys
My husband has kindly offered to buy me some made to measure boots for Christmas as I struggle to get long boots with my funny shaped calves. Can anyone recommend a company for this? Would like to use someone recommended as there seems to be a lot of companies offering the service. Thank you 😀

LouisCat

Visit site
I don't know what your budget I'd but Celeris make wonderful made to measure boots. I think they're £475 for absolutely any customisation you want and obviously made to fit you too :) I don't work for them I just think they're great boots :)

star

Visit site
Recommend Celeris. You can get fully made to measure boots for less than £500. They take loads of measurements so they fit like a glove and are comfy from day one.

Sneedy

Visit site
Joshua Jones are fab! Huge selection and excellent service......have heard a few bad reviews/ experiences re Celeris and having seen the boots at olympia they are not great quality.

Spoiled cob

Visit site
Can definitely recommend Joshua Jones, my boots are stunning and they were lovely and measured me properly. Tried celeris but it's hard to do the measurements yourself and they won't measure you unless you go to them, too much of a risk of wasting a lot of money on something that doesn't fit and you can't return.

Joshua Jones attend all the large shows