Cut paw.

Clodagh

Visit site
Well it's just as well I'm not a surgeon! I changed Ffee's bandage this morning - first time since Monday as cash bags from work do an ace job of keeping it dry, and a donkey condom silicon thing if its pouring.
I was in a mad rush, cut off the old bandage, cleaned it and everything, then she went all limp and uncooperative and rolled over, grabbed the paw and quickly wound it all on, bolted out the house.
Got back and she was really lame...investigation showed I had bandaged the uncut paw and left the stapled one bare. Oops!

The wound was fine, it was just the staples must hurt to walk on if they aren't padded.

Thistle

Visit site
Well it's just as well I'm not a surgeon! I changed Ffee's bandage this morning - first time since Monday as cash bags from work do an ace job of keeping it dry, and a donkey condom silicon thing if its pouring.
I was in a mad rush, cut off the old bandage, cleaned it and everything, then she went all limp and uncooperative and rolled over, grabbed the paw and quickly wound it all on, bolted out the house.
Got back and she was really lame...investigation showed I had bandaged the uncut paw and left the stapled one bare. Oops!

The wound was fine, it was just the staples must hurt to walk on if they aren't padded.

Is it wroung that I just laughed so much I spluttered wine everywhere!