Cute.. Riding school ponies doing W & T dressage (pics)

charlie76

Visit site

nessiehhorse

Visit site
These are so cute & the little jockeys are concentrating so hard. Really don't understand why people get sniffy over the W&T test. Surely this is what it is all about - getting people interested and having a go.

charlie76

Visit site
When I went to try him he wouldn't go out of walk! Thought I would take a chance on him. He won an elementary the other week and is about to embark on medium with the aim to go advanced medium this year!

Flicker

Visit site
When I went to try him he wouldn't go out of walk! Thought I would take a chance on him. He won an elementary the other week and is about to embark on medium with the aim to go advanced medium this year!

That's amazing! Just goes to show you don't need to throw money at something to be a success. Well done you!

ChellFish

Visit site

:eek: Wow!! Shows what hard work and a good eye can find, who needs to spend the world eh?! Good luck, I look forward to hearing how you get on.

Another Sox fan. OMG CUTE!! :D

Allover

Visit site
I did think that the poundland pony looked a bit of a "ringer" :D

The ponies all look fab and i love the look of concentration on all the kids faces and they all looked soo smart, this is what riding schools should be about, well done :D

charlie76

Visit site
The bargain boy can be a bit of a monkey if he thinks he has the upper hand-I did think he might just go on strike as he can and refuse to move but he excelled himself!

LauraWheeler

Visit site
I love soda. He/she looks like a baby Horrid (although prob 1000x better behaved ;) :p :D )
All the others look cute to and the jockeys are adorable :) Bloomin Well done with your pony :D