D.I.Y Livery

ru-fi-do

Visit site
I pay £17.50 a week, all year turnout, hay, feed etc... delivered by weekly order. As from 1st December we get unlimited haylage for £5 per week horses and i think £3.75per week ponies. Also floodlit all weather menage and saddlery on site so can't grumble!

Visit site
DIY for 1 horse £55, includes stable, field, straw, feed and hay, 20x40 floodlit outdoor menage. Plus £35 for ppony, includes field shelter, straw, field, feed and hay and menage. I muck out and therefore get reduction - v happy there.
smile.gif

MillionDollar

Visit site
Im thinking of charging about £40-£45 per week at my yard for-

BHS approved, brand new american barn stabling, situated in the middle of the countryside. Excellently situated near motorway (10 mins away). Farm ride with 10 miles of riding with optional XC jumps, good hacking else where, 60 x 30 floodlit arena. All year turnout with excellent fencing, indiviaual paddocks available (extra fee). Wash room with hot water and solarium (also extra small fee). Owner/manager on site. Security will include pin coded gate, tack room and CCTV. There will be parking for cars and lorries/trailers.

So livery (DIY and assisted) will include-

Use of-
Stable
Arena
All year turnout
unlimited straw
choice of flax bedding if prefered- 2 bales a week
unlimited hay
feed
Tack room (pin coded door, each client will then have their own lockable cupboard to store tack in)
Rug room
Clients lounge
Toilet/shower

The following will be available at small charges-
Wash room (with hot water)
Solarium
Services (feeding horse, turning out, etc)

monstermunch

Visit site
£25 per week. Includes stable, individual paddock, all year turn out, all weather menage, and field to gallop in.
I pay £20 a month on top for feed as much as you want haylage, which for a 16'3hh horse is flippin good value for money.

tazet

Visit site
hi i charge £115 per month this covers stable, storage for bedding , feed area, alarmed tack room, unlimited use of sand school (will be re serfaced soon hopefully) 24/7 turnout through summer, seperate winter/summer grazing, boys/ girls seperate and easy access to excellent hacking. it is £10 extra p/m for trailer and £20 for lorry parking and if enough people want haylage it £10 extra p/w for unlimited access to it. they buy there own feed, bedding, hay etc and extras like turning out are charged but most do it themselves as it is DIY after all.

lucysnapshot

Visit site
I pay £150 per month for stable, haylage, straw (great quality!) turnout which is unlimited. nice tidy yard 20x40 grass school 40x60 indoor with polyjumps. 12x12 boxes each with their own private tack room. Full livery is a bit pricey tho... £300 per month not inc excercise or hard feed. only includes groom muckout turnout and bring in!
the stud farm that my mare goes to is £65 a week when she's due to foal which is groomed, al feed, t/o, b/i cctv and foaling cameras! which i think is great value! saves me alot of sleepness nights!!!