Daihatsu Fourtrak.

Louby

Visit site
My hubbys just bought a 4 door 4x4 because in the near future we need to fit our pup (whos growing very fast) in alongside his work colleagues and its going to be a squeeze in the Fourtrak, so sadly the Fourtrak now has to go.
Where do you reckon the best place to sell it would be? Looked on Ebay but they are either overpriced or going for peanuts, theres none in the Autotrader so it probably wouldnt get seen, being the only one and cant think of anywhere else.

L

lilym

Google "diahatsu drivers club" it has a forum area where you can buy/sell fourtracks etc or pop it in your local free-adds... they usually sell quite quickly..

Louby

Visit site
Ahhhh yes, thanks for that. Forgot all about the Daihatsu club, hubby was once a member
grin.gif
blush.gif
. Hes mortified he has to sell, this cars his baby ... men eh????
grin.gif

parsley

Visit site
Tack/feed shops etc? When I went to collect my four track the man said he had had a few more horsey people ringing up since I bought it. I found mine in the local free ads

Maesfen

Extremely Old Nag!
photobucket.com
It depends how old, how many miles it's done etc. There are usually 6/7 pages of them on AutoTrader online so that should give you some idea. We went to a car auction last week for a friend whose Volvo has just died and a P reg', bit tatty mind and done a lot more miles than ours, went out at £750 unsold although there was a lot of interest in it.
I'm looking at changing our P reg' but having difficulty persuading OH we should get a younger one while they're still about, typical man!

Louby

Visit site
Awww even Im feeling sad about it now, its been a fantastic car, is our 2nd one and has never let us down. Its a s reg, never been abused, was bought to replace our g reg one to tow a trailer but only did twice as my horse wont travel in a trailer so its had an easy life. I will have a look online on auto trader, thanks. The copy I bought didnt have a one in it.
I just hope ... and pray the new car is as reliable otherwise the dog goes
grin.gif
grin.gif