Daily Mail Today

Birker2020

Visit site
Goldenstar, you know you have broken a great taboo and read the DM!
The Daily Fail. The reason my Mum won't scan her debit card at the till even though the cashier takes back all her shopping because she's forgotten her pin (twice now although the first person paid for it for her).

Told her she will get herself a reputation!

CorvusCorax

Justified & Ancient
Visit site
From the link posted by Birker

By STACY LIBERATORE FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 22:02, 7 March 2016 | UPDATED: 10:00, 8 March 2016

But not surprised if it's popped up again, it's called Churnalism/recycling :)

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
i dont know why the DM gets so much stick. surely a paper that publishes this sort of article, even if its an old one, should be appreciated by us animal lovers. they have also bought other things that have been wrong out into the open. i am thankful that one of the tabloids seems to treat animal welfare as important, and tries to change minds..

CorvusCorax

Justified & Ancient
Visit site
All papers do it, even your local weekly, a full page ad has probably dropped at the last minute or something, not saying it is good or bad, just that it happens a lot, especially at certain times of the year when things are quiet!!

Mule

Visit site
i dont know why the DM gets so much stick. surely a paper that publishes this sort of article, even if its an old one, should be appreciated by us animal lovers. they have also bought other things that have been wrong out into the open. i am thankful that one of the tabloids seems to treat animal welfare as important, and tries to change minds..
Some of their stories are very funny too

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site

Not to mention the biggest feature I've ever seen in any paper about Islamophobia in the Tory Party and the ongoing campaign (several years now) to bring Afghan interpreters to the UK to get them out of danger.

It may have an owner who people dislike, but if it's the most read news by the UK population then I want to see what people are reading that's informing their views.

The puzzles are good too :)

Cinnamontoast

Fais pas chier!
Visit site
I can’t understand wanting to breed an animal that isn’t fit for purpose. Those poor brachycephalic dogs that are so common nowadays is horrific cruelty. So many need operations. Why would you do that to a dog? I mean, I know, clearly it’s lucrative, no-one breeds brachy dogs/cats/rabbits to improve the breed! ?