Dales Pony loose on the beach!

RutlandH2O

Visit site
Simply stunning photos!!!! I agree with amymay... the third photo is my favourite. It's as though the horse is walking on water. And what a background! Just wonderful!!! Well done you!

Biglets Mummy

Visit site
Just breath taking !!! I know its my age,the menopause and it still being over an hour away from Wine o clock but I had to get a tissue ! Bought a tear to my tired old eyes....Come and take some decent ones of my lot any time for good money !!!!! Thank you for sharing xxx

Adopter

Visit site
Lovely, stunning photos, with a wonderful background. Now I am wanting a trip to Wales, just for the wonderful sea air and scenery.

I love the whole story, companion, helpers, bucket etc, reminds me that a photo is a moment in time, but the stories that go with them are interesting as well!

hayinamanger

Visit site
These are completely fabulous pictures, whatever you are doing for a living at he moment should be sidelined and you should pursue a carreer as a pro photograher.

Last edited:

BBP

Visit site
Stunning. I would love photos like that of my horse! Of course I would have to accept losing my beloved pony to the wild, but I'm pretty sure I'd consider it for something like that on my wall.