Dallas bursting arena xc

cheekywelshie

Visit site
Anyone done this?
Thinking about it but we haven't been out for years and I'm nervous Bout doing just the 70cm on my unpredictable Coblet!

mrsh2010

Visit site
Yes, I've done it, it truly is one of the best in the business! Lloyd Hunt the organiser is a wonderful man and we are so lucky to have him local and so dedicated to our sport. If you have a problem he's there on foot. If you get eliminated, they let you carry on.

I won the 70cm my first time out on my TB who's not allowed to be ridden in open spaces due to an eyesight issue, but it's so safe and secure there.

I did the 70cm pairs last time, with a friend who hasn't competed for 30 years, and my mum is riding on Sunday (she's stealing my boy!)

You won't regret doing it. I've got loads of pictures of their 70cm jumps too. It's perfect if you're planning on potentially riding at one of LandS eventing ODEs too, as the fences are the same :D

Good luck!! Let me know if you go

Girlracer

Visit site
I do this quite regularly - in fact we are going this weekend!

Why don't you come and watch this weekend and see what it's all about?

It is as MRSH says - one of the best in the business! Very well run and very well built, Lloyd who runs it is so supportive too. Highly recommend.