damn, I thought things were going too well this year

seabiscuit

Visit site
Am so sorry. What a shame, she looked simply beautifull.

A friends horse dropped dead in the field the other month- it was young, there was no sign of external injury, but they found in a PM that its guts had spilled out and ruptured,there was no apparent reason for this other than there was a horse in the field that had started really beating up some of the others. Maybe your foal was picked on because she was the smallest?

Layla sounds delightfull, CCJ said that she would be ready for a dressage test soon- how rewarding to have a horse that is so easy to train at last!! I look forward to hearing more!

Just off to have a look at Monty on the eeventers website!!

guisbrogal

community.webshots.com
oh how sad. RIP baby

She looked a beauty too
crazy.gif

henryhorn

www.narramorehorses.blogspot.com
No only one set of twins and the mare foaled six weeks early, so both died, it was before the days of scanners and nowadays we tend to have them scanned and nip one if there are two.
I'm trying hard to be philosphical and think stuff just happens, but that filly literally floated when she moved, so what a waste.

henryhorn

www.narramorehorses.blogspot.com
Not sure I understand what you're saying to be honest, do explain. We had all of them scanned last year so no she wasn't a twin.
Just been down to check them and she was very small looking at her. Vet may yet do a post mortem am phoning today, it's bugging me.

Chambon

www.picturetrail.com
Oh Sue I am so sorry to read this. I really thought that after last year, things were going to be ok for you now.

Sometimes breeding horses is very sad, and it's at times like this when we question why we do it. But just look at the other four foals you have - they are beautiful, and that is why you do it.

Big hugs. xxx

H's mum

www.coligone.co.uk
Aw Sue no!
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

I'm so sorry to read this - she was a very pretty foal - and after last years traumas I'm saddened to hear your bad luck has continued
frown.gif

Kate xxx