Damned if you, damned if you dont ?

TwyfordM

Visit site
We had the inter regional endurance event held at a polo club, suddenly had police everywhere, helicopter landing in the field next to vettings (heart rate is crucial and counts towards score/can get you eliminated if too high) Charles and camilla stepped out the helicopter to watch the polo …

conniegirl

Visit site
Can we have a bouncy castle to keep the kids entertained, and a hot air ballooning demonstration?
I’ve had a hot airbaloon overshoot the main ring and come down in the 13hh shp class. I was the only one to stay mounted
many years ago, unfortunately before mobile phones at a country show someone had decided to put one of the show rings next to the funfair including rotating pendulating purple octopus ride ...........with music etc

first ridden was interesting, the hack class was spectacular :)
Anglesey did that as well. Show pony classes were a disaster.

Carrottom

Visit site
Thirty odd years ago I went to try a horse at a dealer's yard. She was just changing the bit on the bridle she had put on the horse in the middle of the yard when a hot air balloon started to decend above our heads. It got quite low before putting the burners on. Then made a terrific racket as it went up. Horse didn't bat an eyelid and the way the dealer commented on it would make you think that she had organised it. I bought the horse and never regretted it.