Dantino - young stallion - WOW!

DQ1

Visit site
Went to the preparing to win seminar at the Hand at the weekend with Conrad Schumacher & Emile. Was really looking forward to seeing Dream of Heidelberg in the flesh but he wasn't there. However, HHO Mat B was riding a 4yr old son of his called Dantino - what a horse
shocked.gif

Mat did a blimmin good job as Dantino was hyped (not surprising in that atmosphere!) & impressed with his riding almost as much as the horse
wink.gif

Mat - do you have any pics of him minus tack to post & what is his damline?? He looks like he still has some growing to do & then I think he will be even better
smile.gif

mat

www.atmosphere-equestrian.com
blush.gif
shocked!!!!!!! You should have come and said hi!! (unless im being dense)

Im not sure of Dantino's Dam line, I will find out!!
smile.gif

OH's Dad took pics so I will get on to him so i can post them, I think there was a good one of him rearing!!!

DQ1

Visit site
he certainly looks quite different now!! Matt I am the crazy lady who asked you about babysitting my boy while I'm in the USA in January whilst up at Aderro a couple of weeks ago. As you can see, I mostly lurk here as too many horses for much internet time & I post on a few other boards more!

Fahrenheit

www.ipcmedia.com
Mat did an excellent job on Saturday and got well deserved praise from Conrad and Emile for his patience and riding of Dantino, can't imagine it was an easy job riding a 4yo that had never been away from home with that audience and a mare warming up in the next ring...

mat

www.atmosphere-equestrian.com
oooh!! do are you still going away!?

It was a real shame Dantino was so worried as he moves even better when hes calm! unfortunately there was a mare in the warm up, and the arena walk that we did in the in the morning was pointless as they added poles, cones, horse eating cameras and tables everywhere after we did it!