Dapple saddles opinions please

FRP

Visit site
I had the Dressage Monoflap for my WBxISH, big moving shoulders, small but noticable wither & massive paces, think the saddle is called 'Pistache'.
I liked it alot!... Very similar looking to a Childric dressage saddle. & a very good price new for the quality.
Very close contact, very supportive & very deep seated.

The only problem with it was, it was VERY difficult to sell!!
For me its only the mono derssage that looks nice, the dual flaps & all the jumps look abit heavy & unfinished imo.

LizzieRC1313

Visit site
I had the Dressage Monoflap for my WBxISH, big moving shoulders, small but noticable wither & massive paces, think the saddle is called 'Pistache'.
I liked it alot!... Very similar looking to a Childric dressage saddle. & a very good price new for the quality.
Very close contact, very supportive & very deep seated.

The only problem with it was, it was VERY difficult to sell!!
For me its only the mono derssage that looks nice, the dual flaps & all the jumps look abit heavy & unfinished imo.

FRP, would you mind PM'ing me where you sold yours and how much you managed to get for it? I'm trying to sell my cottonwood (TBA - nothing to do with the saddle, more me and the saddle, see reply in C&T) and I'm really gutted as I love it but I don't think it fits me very well and isn't helping me stay on board when my horse has a moment. Would appreciate knowing how realistic my asking price is and where I might be able to sell it. Thanks.