Dartford people

Annagain

Visit site
Are there Dartford / Kent people out there whom I could PM about someone selling a horse please? I think she’s a dealer as she has a few different videos of different horses on You Tube but I can’t find any other info - which is hopefully a good thing!

spacefaer

Visit site
Have you asked on the Dodgy Dealer pages on FB?
I know one of the bigger dodgy dealers down that way has got a couple of minions selling for her, so look out for that.

ihatework

Visit site
I’m at heightened suspicion of any dealers in Kent (self confessed county-ist, it’s a bit like being racist). Only in my experience it seems to be a hotspot for the continental rejects making their way across the channel because the meat wagon was too full.

Not tarring all Kent dealers obviously, but you are wise to be digging before travelling.

FlyingCircus

Visit site
This isn't about a buckskin welshie is it? It was advertised at 1200 down here due to injury to seamoid bone, sold to kent now is up at 3.9k or thereabouts.

Pony is called River.

bubsqueaks

Visit site
This isn't about a buckskin welshie is it? It was advertised at 1200 down here due to injury to seamoid bone, sold to kent now is up at 3.9k or thereabouts.

Pony is called River.

That's terrible.
There's a lot of dodgy dealers changing tact now due to facebook invoking no animal sales so take extra care.

Annagain

Visit site

Pony is called River.
No - thankfully.
Thanks to those who've offered for me to PM them. Details are on their way.

Annagain

Visit site
I’m at heightened suspicion of any dealers in Kent (self confessed county-ist, it’s a bit like being racist). Only in my experience it seems to be a hotspot for the continental rejects making their way across the channel because the meat wagon was too full.

Not tarring all Kent dealers obviously, but you are wise to be digging before travelling.

I've been on here long enough to know that extreme caution is required when looking at a horse in Kent!