Day pass/training pass?

siennamiller

Visit site
So confused, I have been on the BE website,
If you are aiming at entering a BE80(T), Riding or Pony Club class or National Schools class, you need to buy a training/club pass, not a day pass.

But on the training pass page it says
You will need to purchase a day pass membership before you can buy a day training pass?
Am I being thick?

Javabb94

Visit site
Yes you need to buy a day pass membership for £10 for the year which gets you a rule book and that then enables you to buy training and day passes.

That's what I have done this year :)

HannaST

Visit site
Ohhh! Is day pass membership different to a day pass then? So confusing lol

Having just been through this confusion myself I think I know the answer now!

So you first need to buy a "day pass membership" which is like a basic membership to BE and entitles you to buy "day passes". Once you have the membership, you can buy a "Training pass" to enter BE80 which is essentially a type of day pass, only for BE80T classes. This training pass covers both you AND your horse (as opposed to normal day tickets (for BE90+) when you have to buy one for you, plus one for the horse). You can buy several of these once you have the membership, you don't need to buy the membership for every event, but you do need to buy a new training pass for every event.
After you have bought the membership and the training pass, you can then enter and pay the entry fee!

Hope it makes more sense now - it's all very complicated to my mind!!