Dealer to sell Hunter Lincolnshire???

mini-eventer

Visit site
I have a 15'2 rising 11yr old I desperately need to sell. The only job he seams to enjoy in life is hunting. Which in all honesty although I enjoy an odd day out its not what I want to do. So I would love for him to go to a hunting home.

I am finding him difficult to sell as he is quite sharp and most people are looking for more of an all rounder than a hunter. He is remarkably well behaved out hunting. I don't want a lot for him I just want him to go somewhere he enjoys his job rather than forcing him to do what I want to do. It is not working for either of us.

Can anyone recommend a good dealer in Lincolnshire who may take him? Possibly as a part ex

Bay TB

Visit site
Not in Lincolnshire I'm afraid but Judi Thurloe near York is both a dealer and supplier of hunt hirelings so she may be able to help. I purchased a horse from her a couple of years ago and had no problems.

Jenny Wrenny

Visit site
Is there anybody in your local hunt who would be interested in him? I know when I was looking for my hunter I often checked in the classified section of hunt websites, that may be a good place to advertise him... perhaps offer him for sale with a trial period so that someone can have a few days hunting on him first. Judy Dodd in North Lincolnshire always seems to have a few hunters advertised. I don't know anything about her I'm afraid but she often advertises some nice looking sorts on the various Facebook pages. Also Russel Atkin near Stamford (Cottesmore country) deals in hunters and I've heard good things about him. I think he gets a few from Ireland and I know of a couple of Masters who've bought from him, it might be worth giving him a call. Sorry, I don't have telephone numbers for either but I'm sure a Google search would bring something up.