Dealers in Kent

Dancing_Diva

Visit site
Can anybody recommend me a good honest dealer in the south east Kent area please, ideally one who deals in cobs/ponies?

I've been in contact with Jo wakefield but unfortunately cannot accept her offer for my boy.

sarahann1

Visit site
Do a search on here for this topic and I think you might find a few to avoid alongside the good ones. From previous threads on this topic there seems to be some very dodgy dealers in that area!

Dancing_Diva

Visit site
Thank you, will have a search now.

There's a lot of dodgy dealers in my area sadly, hence why I have asked for recommendations. I've got the dodgy dealers page on Facebook so that's a help.

muddy_grey

www.*******.com
Another vote for Peter Folwell very much what you see is what you get and they will have been hacked on the roads. He often has ads in pegasus

Dancing_Diva

Visit site
Thank you Npage123 - I've already dropped Martin a message.

Muddy-grey - I'm not looking to buy myself, I'm looking for someone to buy a pony off me.

What are people's views on Sammarie Pheb of Meadow Stables?

YasandCrystal

Visit site
Thank you Npage123 - I've already dropped Martin a message.

Muddy-grey - I'm not looking to buy myself, I'm looking for someone to buy a pony off me.

What are people's views on Sammarie Pheb of Meadow Stables?

I sincerely hope you are joking when you refer to Meadow stud Wickford. Just do a Google search I wouldn't impose them on my worst enemy. So unless you hate your pony please spare it that fate.

Luci07

Visit site
I can't offer personal experience but have you considered a horse auction site? Allowing viewing before and subject to vet?

Dancing_Diva

Visit site
I sincerely hope you are joking when you refer to Meadow stud Wickford. Just do a Google search I wouldn't impose them on my worst enemy. So unless you hate your pony please spare it that fate.

Why would I be joking? I'm asking on people views on these different places local to me so I can avoid the bad ones and only go to the good ones!

Luci07 I've not thought of a auction site to be honest.

ImmyS

Visit site
Why would I be joking? I'm asking on people views on these different places local to me so I can avoid the bad ones and only go to the good ones!

Meadow stud are a bargepole dealer! Bad rep around here so be careful! :)

npage123

Visit site
Not sure Martin's buy/part-ex, they seem to ship a load in from Ireland and sell them all before going for another batch. Worth a try though. I would always recommend them.

You're probably right Embo. Have only heard of everyone being delighted with the horses/ponies they've bought from Martin's, but I don't know if they buy/part exchange.
Sorry, I haven't read your first post properly OP - thought you were looking to buy a horse.

YasandCrystal

Visit site

I assumed if you had looked on the Dodgy Dealer sites you would have seen this name come up repeatedly.