Dearest button pusher

tessybear

Visit site
Weirdos :rolleyes:

Tessy and Dolly are gorgeous ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Thank you hun ! x

Lol, I'm not surprised, I've just come back here after a couple of years away, and nothing has changed!!!

Doesn't make it a bad place, but there will always be certain individuals I take with a bucket load of salt. Have a giggle if you can, and enjoy your clearly gorgeous neddies. I'm very jealous!!!!!

Ah i know, if you didn't laugh it would turn you miserable :cool:

oh for heaven's sake, and it was nice weather today, you would think people would have better things to do. x

I know quite sad really ! x

Oh dear I did not even notice on the first one, so will say again What a Sweetie and TB remember to breath lol

Yikes sorry :eek:was having a bad day and went at this slightly like a bull in a china shop ! x

lol loving the 'keep calm'!! button pushers are v annoying, if it is so annoying why not PM the person and then recide if its actually something to complain about???

Defo !!

ZondaR

Visit site
Dear god, TB. There is no understanding some people. You are great for posting photos, glad to see you are not so easily put off. Keep them coming. She is growing so fast. Love your neds.

tessybear

Visit site
Dear god, TB. There is no understanding some people. You are great for posting photos, glad to see you are not so easily put off. Keep them coming. She is growing so fast. Love your neds.

I know must have been very bored ! No, no hasn't put me off at all im not out to impress everyone :cool: Thank you lovely .

Crugeran Celt

Visit site
I love seeing the photos of Dolly and her lovely mum so am a bit confused why anyone would button push, takes all sorts it would seem.:) TB keep posting your great photos, its a joy to see a healthy Dolly growing into such a beautiful young horse.

Fjord

Visit site
Dolly is such a little stunner. Ignore the button pusher, that seems a bit of an extreme reaction to a small logo!

Irishbabygirl

Visit site
I've only ever posted one picture of my two boys on here - which got button pushed for the same reason!
Some people really do have nothing better to do!
Your two girls are lovely btw...she's growing so quickly!

mperson01

Visit site
Sorry to hear that. Your girls are lovely. Keep the photos coming. I use this site to edit mine, great editing tools and really easy to use. Think you can collage too. Can't check as on phone. I've never seen it put any logos on pics either. http://ipiccy.com/

lachlanandmarcus

Visit site
That's nothing. 3 days ago someone button pushed a post I made back in January 2011?!?!?! What do these people do with their lives?! :D

I have visions of them ordering loads of fragile stuff they don't want from the Internet just so they can sit in a darkened room all night popping the bubble wrap it came in, bubble button by bubble button..........:-D