decanter

timmy1977

Visit site
hi, was wondering if anyone knew much about the stallion decanter and his offspring? seen a filly advertised and just interested to see if anyone knew much about what the offspring are like?

Clodagh

Visit site
If you scroll down this section there are lots of pics of his foals. All gorgeous.
smile.gif

lozziehumphreys

Visit site
I'm using him next year and am so, so excited! I met him last week and he is such a gentleman.

I haven't yet seen a bad foal by him. The Treliver Stud website has some great pics and videos of his progeny.

Gingernags

Visit site
Absolutely gorgeous, I think Rollestone had a couple by him, and Druid has one of his youngsters too.

Would definately be in my top 5 of stallions I'd use if I had the money and my own place, he's stunning and the foals he's producing are cracking!

druid

Visit site
Hi, I have a Decanter baby - bred by Treliver Stud. He's now a 3yo and has been lightly backed and long lined, we've never had a moments trouble with him. He's very amenable and easy to handle. He is, however, huge - wears a WB bridle and 6'9" rugs as a 3yo and is scraping 17hh already.

These are some photos from shows as a 2yo

RDS08015web.jpg

Tinahely08003web.jpg

Super_Kat

www.myspace.com
One word....Superb.

I'm lucky enough to work with his babies every day and they are just delightful. They've got temperaments to die for, fabulous movement and they're just gorgeous!
grin.gif