Decathlon Sizing

Clodagh

Visit site
I have got a pair of their waterproof trousers and was told to stick with my jeans size. I am a 12, I did that and they are fine, a smidge big if anything.
That may not help with jods! :)

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
My last purchase of their budget jods went back, they were ridiculously small. The material was also very, very flimsy. I don't buy them any more, after living in them for years.

SEL

Visit site
I got some of their plastic leather look waterproof ones last year. I'm a size 10 and ordered 'small'
Fit isn't perfect but it's ok and I struggle with trouser sizing in most shops anyway.

Micky

Visit site
My last buy from there came up too small, despite rereading the sizing guide, had to send back and get next size up but the winter fleece lined ones aren’t the same as they used to be, less fleece..! I’ll keep these and live in them but def go to shop and browse next time

JGC

Visit site
I am a size 14 on the bottom, and I just got the large in the waterproof jodhs, which are meant to be 16-18: they're too big round the waist, but means I can hoik them up probably, and in the L they weren't exactly flattering...

Shoei

Visit site
My last purchase of their budget jods went back, they were ridiculously small. The material was also very, very flimsy. I don't buy them any more, after living in them for years.

I recently tried on some new waterproof breaches as my previous pair are now too large. I'm a 10 in nearly everything and 8/10 in some jeans but I couldn't get the 10 over my thighs and the 12 didn't look good.

I think they have changed their sizing.