Decathlon

niagaraduval

Visit site
Are decathlon equestrian supplies any good? I bought a really cheap bridle for just 13€ there, just a cheap everyday bridle. It's held up really well for the past 2 years, it still looks new, it's been used 4 times a week for two years. I also bought a headcollar, for 10€ it still looks like new, but my jodhpur boots were full of holes in about a month, and my rug and horse boots just fell apart.
But people at my yard say they detest the shop, it's all crap, everything falls apart, and that none of the gunks and goos work? I'm a regular customer there, always buying hoof products, and general tubs of stuff.

How do you find Decathlon horse goods?
I'm hesitating on whether their stuff is really worth buying or not.

SpottedCat

Visit site
Gloves - brilliant, just like Roekl but a fraction of the price at about £7. Saddlecloths also good if they are big enough for your saddle (I think they come up small. Bought a few fleeces etc there from kids range - good, breeches feel cheap and would not stand up to daily use IMO. Rest of the stuff I wouldn't touch with a barge pole.

c2b

Visit site
In the UK they have a "no questions asked" guarantee policy. The boots I bought lasted for over 2 years they had a 2 year guarantee on them.
My derby house boots lasted just 38 days, my mountain horse ones a little over 6 weeks!!! No refund available from either place!!!

JCWHITE

Visit site
Its about the ONLY tackshop near me!!
Cant complain about their stuff though,and fly masks good and cheap.
JC

xnaughtybutnicex

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I haven't bought anything other than their raspberry pony treats but Daisy loves them

[/ QUOTE ]

My horse looooves these treats too especially the banana ones.