Dee Kennedy at the trot up

Chloe_GHE

Visit site
Don't you just love how their choice of civvy clothes really reflects their personalities
smile.gif

Dees outfit is mega, but I have no idea how she doesn't snap an ankle running in stilletos! also her skirt is a tad see through!
smile.gif

T-Bag

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Don't you just love how their choice of civvy clothes really reflects their personalities
smile.gif

Dees outfit is mega, but I have no idea how she doesn't snap an ankle running in stilletos! also her skirt is a tad see through!
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I know Dee, she used to be a pop band you know!!

Bubblegum

Visit site
Crumbs...she does look smart...but I'd be terrified that I would fall over and break my ankle..after all those years of trying to get to Badders!
(Now why am I so obsessed with broken ankles
blush.gif
)

HHO admin

Administrator
Visit site
Dee is doing an audio diary with H&H throughout the event. You can listen to her first edition which was recorded after yesterday's trot up here

Thunderbirds R Gone

Visit site
I'll probably get shot down for this, but I actually prefer Zara's outfit, think Dee's looks a bit like an office outfit ... *** runs away to take cover ***

Thistle

Visit site
thanks will listen to that when radio badders has a break

I really admire Dee, she has used money she made in the pop business to fulfil her dream, but she is also a decent rider and I love her horse.

henryhorn

www.narramorehorses.blogspot.com
I blame my age but I thought she looked tarty...fishnets aren't day wear surely?
Oliver Townend looked very smart as did WFP, thought some of them might have bought a new outfit from last year however!
Was it Lucinda Green who always looked smart or Ginny leng, can't recall, but stillettos for the trot up, sorry a definite no for me..
frown.gif
(boots look much better even with a low heel)

T-Bag

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
what was the name of the pop group she was in?...

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't remember now, I tried looking them up myself but never found anything, they didn't get anywhere

siennamum

Visit site
It may be an age thing but I thought she just looked like she was wearing her Primark suit for a day at work...
confused.gif

Halfstep

Visit site
I thought Mary King looked lovely, as always! She seems to have that effortless and timeless style.

Not keen on Dee Kennedy's fishnets and shoes......

teapot

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I thought Mary King looked lovely, as always! She seems to have that effortless and timeless style.

Not keen on Dee Kennedy's fishnets and shoes......

[/ QUOTE ]

Mary's outfits come direct from Joules. Shame they can't match them in the catologue like that
smirk.gif

teapot

Visit site
I tried one on when I was at Somerley but had to put it back, think my dad would have had a fit if he found out I'd spent that much on a jacket
blush.gif

k1963

Visit site
Dee was in a band called The Paper Dolls , who were , I think , quite big in Japan . Not to be confused with the 1960's girl group of the same name ( doubt if she was born then ! )

I used to wear 6"" heels to work , but since becoming an elderly coach potato , have trouble with 2 " heels now
grin.gif
frown.gif

welshchick

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
It may be an age thing but I thought she just looked like she was wearing her Primark suit for a day at work...
confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with you!
crazy.gif