Deer Hunting..

buckybee

Visit site
All the dedicated pro debaters on here seem to be deer hunter?? Where are all the fox people? Is it just cos I'm northern ? :confused:

Ereiam_jh

Visit site
Within the terms of the Hunting Act I hunt deer, foxes, hares, badgers, otters, mink,squirrels, voles, moles, shrews, polecats, ferrel cats, wild cats, big cats, dormice and mice.

Apologies if I've left any one out.

I've considered going for chimera and various other mythical beasts, but that would just be silly.

The only animals I refuse to hunt are rats and rabbits. I only ever kill them by accident.

Clodagh

Visit site
I hunt foxes!
Someone has to be from oop North, just so us southerners can feel superior to someone - JOKE!!!
Mind you, my OHs ex wife is a Yorkshire girl, has put me off them for life...

Clodagh

Visit site
I think a good days rat hunting is hard to beat, bl**dy good fun and so BASIC! What else do you get to whack with a shovel when the terrier misses??

Ereiam_jh

Visit site
I have to say I have moral objections to rat hunting. Not on the basis of cruelty or anything, just because it's so damned LEGAL. I can tear rats to pices with dogs, yet I can't even look for deer with them, even if my intentions are nothing more than that. Sorry but I don;t agree with that particular law so I break it all the time. Please let me off. After all the law is ridiculous.

We shouldn't have to obey laws thatr make no sense.

There has to be a limit.

3000 new crimes under New Labour. 2999 and I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt. But not the Hunting Act 2004.

I have never taken my dogs out without breaking that particular law and I never will until the Hunting Act is rrepealed.

In fact, it's a beautiful evening so I am off to hunt Stags in the woods with four dogs.

Wish me luck everyone!

Fairynuff

Visit site
There are some of around but tbh there isnt really point in replying-we seem to have a spokesman/woman doing it for all of us.Ive decided to sit back and enjoy the entertainment Wont last long me thinks. Mairi. :grin: