Denim Breeches for the short of waist and *cough* non skinny figure

jnb

Visit site
Looking for the above. They need to be stretchy and not cut in at the waist as I have a dodgy hip which gives me awful pain if I wear anything tight.
Dark or stonewashed blue not black, grey etc.
NOT full seat but don't mind knee patches and/or elastic ankles.
I am short in the waist so need a deep ish waist but no thick waistbands (see hip issue above)
And to top it I am a size 16/18!
Don't want much!
PS Tried Montar (waist not deep enough giving breeches descending situation)
Ariat - waist is about 4" above crotch, see above except with my tummy uncovered
Premier Equine - only went up to my knees! :(

Has anyone tried:
The new Noble ones
Mark Todd Skinny (I am not, so maybe not?!)
Hy ones

Any suggestions please

Barlow

Visit site
I was going to suggest Pikeur Candela until I read that you didn’t want a full seat. I love my candelas and find them very comfy but you may not be able to live with the seat!

jnb

Visit site
Are they grip seat or leather/suede? I could live with grip seat (fat arse doesn't cope well with leather ones!)

jnb

Visit site
The Dublin ones are super!
I’m living in mine pretty much
OOh i like the look of them, are they quite a bright blue or darker?
And what's the sizing like, I'm an XL in Kerrits or Noble Outfitters, guessing that's an 18 in theirs??
And does the waist come up like normal jeans? Sorry for all the questions

ihatework

Visit site
The Dublin ones are super!
I’m living in mine pretty much
OOh i like the look of them, are they quite a bright blue or darker?
And what's the sizing like, I'm an XL in Kerrits or Noble Outfitters, guessing that's an 18 in theirs??
And does the waist come up like normal jeans? Sorry for all the questions

They fit like a a pair of stretchy jeans and if you look from a distance you would think they were jeans. Fairly dark blue. I haven’t tried the makes you suggest but I’d go for the 18

Bernster

Visit site
House of Fraser selling jodhpurs who’d have thought it. Have ordered a pair myself! Hoping not low waist though as I don’t like those.

rextherobber

Visit site
I've got a super Hy pair ( but full suede seat, sorry) I'd buy another pair but they seem to do loads of different ones, and I can't find any the same. The hardest thing I found was finding ones with a higher waist - hate the cut down waist ones. I think Kramer do a lot too, and generally, with their breeches, tell you the cut of the waist. Returns are easy if they don't fit ( I had to go up a size from my usual ?)