Dentist in the South East Area?

Grumpy Jewel

Visit site
I use Nick Coles. He is lovely and so gentle with the horses. The yard I used to be at had 10 horses and ponies done by him and he treated every one as an individual. He even gets you to put your arm inside and have a feel and explains stuff as he works.

ILuvCowparsely

Visit site
Dorian Harwood without a doubt he does some of the Queens horses too :)

He just did a young 3 1/2 year old who had bad experience with vet last time who could not get bridle one, he manage her nice and quietly and finsihed without a hitch.

Last edited:

unbalanced

Visit site
PP, aren't you in Norfolk? Does Rob Pascoe go all the way up there? I want to use a dentist who is also a vet as my horse can't be seen without sedation.

Chavhorse

Visit site
Nat Heal

Superb dentist and very very calm and quiet really impressed with how he handled my never seen a dentist in her life before 7 year old Irish Cob. Very informative loves his job and loves explaining it all to you.

My WB who has always been a mouthy so and so is 100% improved since Nat started treating him.

He is fully qualified and registered and a real horseman.

He Charges £40.00 for a visit and is based in Kent.

sav123

Visit site
Carl Duggan. If a horse proves to be too nervous or unsettled he'll ask you to get some sedalin or whatever and come back another day rather than force the issue, which doesn't help anyone.

foxy1

Visit site
Rob Pascoe from Bell Equine. He does routine work but also does complex referral work from all over the country, I wouldn't use anyone else.

elijahasgal

Visit site
Paul Howe, 07759115928 been doing the job from before the qualifications came out, always calm with horses, is a horseman first and foremost. Meopham based

muckypony

Visit site
Another vote for Dorian Harwood. He's fab, vet advised that my foals needed their teeth doing so I called him and he offered me great advice over the phone and if I was still worried to call him and he'd come straight out. After seeing him with my other pony and others I used to work with, I wouldn't let anyone else do them!