Dentist recommendations - West Berks

mavandkaz

Visit site
Bee May.
She's so good with the horses, and does a really good thorough job. Mine are generally good to do, but I know she will even walk around with them if they are the type that need to move their feet. She picked up on my boys blind wolf tooth, despite two vets not noticing it ?
She is now also in partnership with a vet, so able to bigger jobs that would require sedating.
There is possibly quite a long wait list (they are good at booking you in in advanced) for new clients - although when my little oldie started quidding on grass she came out the next morning (pulled out a loose tooth). She's been fab with the little old girl, and unlike the vet who wanted to pull several teeth at once, she was happy to manage it in a less intrusive way and let the pony carry on as she was happy.

nikicb

www.facebook.com
I was also going to say Bee May. She’s lovely with the horses as is her colleague. Appointments always booked well in advance and reliable. I could write more but I really would just be repeating what Mavandkaz said. Would happily recommend.

Cowpony

Visit site
Grant Chanter is good. He has a fantastic lady called Ellie working for him at the moment - endlessly patient with the horses, and does a great job. She is also one who will walk around with them and clearly knows horses' body language.