Dentists

ecrozier

Visit site
Right, couple of questions!
grin.gif

Decided I need to get a proper dentist to look at my lot's teeth in the next month or so, as they were done by a vet last year, and reading various things on here I now realise they might not have doen the best possible job!
So firstly, any recommendation for a good dentist in the Maidenhead area?
Secondly, do you guys get your horses sedated for the dentist? OH's mare will definately need sedating (she is not good with strangers and will rear if she thinks her head is being restricted by someone she doesn't know
blush.gif
)(plus I'll pull her mane while she is sedated as that needs doing and she hates it!), but not sure about my 2.
Also, would you bother getting our companion pony done? She isn't ridden, is 15 years old, has no problems eating....or should I just get vet to check her teeth again?
Thanks for all advice
grin.gif

ecrozier

Visit site
Hmm, yeah, think my lad and the pony will be fine, not sure about the 2 mares. Two of them need their boosters by mid Dec anyway so might combine sedation with that. Vet needs to come and have another look at Millie at the end of her 'restricted exercise' so could combine all the above!!
Thanks for advice!
E.x