derby house......a moan

georgiegirl

Visit site
argh what a waste of a day. I got an email saying there would be a 10 day spring sale in stores with 100's of items up to 70% off so thought I would take a trip to the malton store. what a dissapointment. one tiny clothes rail with some old t shirts on which are always there in store. The staff seemed to know nothing about this 'spring sale' even though tere was a poster behind the till!

To top it off I found a stud box. 19 quid reduced to 9.80. This has been reduced forever because mum commented she saw it at xmas and nearly got it for me. Got it to the till and the till and the woman said it was far too cheap and someone must have changed te sticker on it and wouldnt sell it to me.

wtf?!?! its been there since xmas at that price!!!! I seriously feel like sending an email to head office to complain
mad.gif

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
they did give me a full refund on a quite pricey leather girth of their own brand cos it put a hole in my pone. There wasn't obviously anything wrong with it so they didn't really have to as he has had previous problems though girth was advertised as giving more freedom.

hoggedmane

Visit site
I've stopped buying from them. Had boots that split about 2nd time i wore them. Headcollar that took ages to come so I had to buy one from a tack shop. Then they hired Katie Price...... don't get me on that subject!

zefragile

Visit site
They took something ridiculous like 7 months to send me my stuff, what a joke. Got it now, though. Argh.