Derby House complaints

babyd

Visit site
Hi all,

I'm sorry if something similar has been mentioned before but I have recently had a lot of difficulty with Derby House . They haven't sent me the goods I have ordered or refunded the money that they have debited from my account. I have noticed on social media that my complaint is very common! I am wanting to raise awareness of this and create an area where people can share complaints and unite - the reason for this is to achieve strength in numbers and then deliver a large complaint to trading standards and their governing body.

I have been advised to create a group on Facebook and ask people to join. So please, if you have experienced similar issues, join https://www.facebook.com/groups/464587416983491/

Also, if you have any better ideas, I am happy to help implement them!

Thanks again,
Jess

bexcy-bee

Visit site
Personally, I've never had a problem with anything ordered from Derby House. One item arrived broken (the lid of a cream) and DH refunded delivery and sent out a new item straight away.

However, I'm feeling a bit, shall we say suspicious, about this post, shwmae comes to mind, especially as the OP is called Jess...

Bexcy-bee x

NellRosk

Visit site
Personally, I've never had a problem with anything ordered from Derby House. One item arrived broken (the lid of a cream) and DH refunded delivery and sent out a new item straight away.

However, I'm feeling a bit, shall we say suspicious, about this post, shwmae comes to mind, especially as the OP is called Jess...

Bexcy-bee x

Just been on the fb profile of the Jess who set this page up and she is from Leeds. Unless the Shwmae Jess is clever enough to have a false fb page then I think we can safely assume this isn't the same one!

babyd

Visit site
Haha I promise have no other name! Just bitterly disappointed in DH - it's totally unacceptable to hold someone's money with no intention of sending products. Just trying to do something to help.

Apologies if it seems that I am spamming - although I am new to posting in this forum, I have posted in others and understand the woes of people mentioning the same thing on numerous occasions.

It seems DH have a very 'slap dash' approach - if you're lucky you get your products (I have previously received a successful order from them), but if you're unlucky you have to go through a massive amount of effort to even get your own money refunded.

Thanks

NellRosk

Visit site
Ps... I must find this shwmae and ask her to join the group!! ��

Haha I'm sure she'd join in a flash! Whilst you're at it you may as well make a similar group but about the dissatisfied customers of Shwmae. If you have a spare few HOURS scan through the massive thread on here about the company. Makes DH sound like angels.