Derby House rugs - are they true to size?

shmoo

Visit site
Not bought a fly rug from them but I did buy my summer lightweights in their BOGOF deal. I'd say they are very slightly smaller than weatherbeeta - but fit my fine TB better. Smaller round the neck, as opposed to WB which is more of a low cut dress type of rug... Not much, but hope that helps. :)

shmoo

Visit site
Should have added, I was really impressed for the money. Fully adjustable everywhere and the surcingles are on velcro so less change of tearing rug to shreds. :)

Mickyjoe

Visit site
I have had two Derby House fly rugs that I bought at Badminton about 5 or 6 years ago. I found them fantastic and they get used non stop all summer.

caroline23

Visit site
Ive just had the 2 for £25 deal, ordered no problem 2 lightweights which for the deal is a very good offer, evn if my horse demolishes them this winter then it would still be worth the price as he rips expensive ones just as much!

sandi_84

Visit site
I know they are a pain for not delivering quickly but I have 3 bought in sales and I think they are great rugs, good fit and very reasonable prices :)

kerrieberry2

Visit site
I got the fly rug last year, it was a nice fit, right size, but the chest was tiiinnnnyyyy! would have fitted a skinny tb alright but even my 2yr old chest was too wide for it, he is a tb x conny, so not massive! but otherwise it fitted nicely everywhere else!