Derby House rugs

CeeBee

Visit site
My friend just bought a turnout rug from them. She has a 16h cob x warmblood. He usually takes a 6'3 rug, but she heard their rugs came up small so bought a 6'6. That is also too small!

zoeshiloh

www.stowmarketanddistrictridingclub.com
[ QUOTE ]
My friend just bought a turnout rug from them. She has a 16h cob x warmblood. He usually takes a 6'3 rug, but she heard their rugs came up small so bought a 6'6. That is also too small!

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol the person I mentioned above, her horse normally takes a 6'9" and she bought him the 6'6" and it fitted him right.

Kenzo

Visit site
I have a few, I think there great value for money and will continue to buy them, size wise...well I'd go for a size bigger than you would normally get, mine are 6'6 but on a very short coupled horse (16h), there are bigger horses on the yard that are in smaller rugs put it that way, my horse has big sloping shoulders but narrow chest...if you see what I mean, so I go up a size so there is plenty of room underneith to bulk up if need be. They fit well (as in stay in place) and don't leak.

Blue-bear

Visit site
I love them, great value for money and have lasted better on my horse than some of the more expensive brands. They are quite adjustable round the front and fit well.

Gooby

Visit site
I bought the MW combo turnout in december. 1st time on the top clip that does up the front of the rug broke which I've replaced myself. Only other problem I noticed yesterday is it has started to rub on part of his chest but he is an odd shape and his rugs tend to slip back which may be causing it. Other than this its a nice rug.

wildwest

Visit site
just got myne shes normally a 6ft3 so i got a 6ft6 and
its still only just fits
wish id got a 6ft 9 !!
but appears to be a nice rug esp for the money :}