Derby house

qwerty123

Visit site
Has anyone ordered from them recently?

I ordered some items on Saturday, and haven't had a dispatch email and they haven't had a response to my email query.... Then I found lots of bad reviews online but none recent?

Llee94

Visit site
I ordered some Elite Tolham breeches from them on Thursday last week and they were delivered to me on Monday.
Very happy with the service and the product!

madlady

Visit site
I ordered a couple of rugs on Sunday and got an email on Monday confirming the order then another one yesterday confirming despatch and giving me a tracking number.

godfreyy

Visit site
I ordered some own brand rugs from them. Never received a confirmation email or anything but received the rugs a couple of days later.

Then ordered another own brand rug from them the same day I received the others, and received all the emails (and then the rug a couple of days later).

kaiserchief

Visit site
I ordered two rugs at 4pm on Monday, they arrived at 12 today. I had emails and text messages to confirm delivery date and time so very pleased :)

Katieandnik

Visit site
Sorry to butt in but are derby house own brand rugs good??? Iv not had one before and they are all I can afford atm but they look best for the price :)

C1airey

Visit site
We have a load of their own brand rugs as they seem to be the perfect fit for The Boy. No problems with them here, but he's very good with his rugs. They've stood up well to other horses pulling them about/chewing them when he's playing in the field though.

Not had a problem with delivery either, but as above, sometimes things have turned up without getting a dispatch notice.

Jo1987

Visit site
I love their own brand rugs, the 600 denier turnouts are probably not great for rug wreckers but my cob has been wearing his most of the winter and its standing up well!
They fit really well and are light and easy to handle.
They've always arrived within a couple of days of ordering as well.

Holzdweaver

Visit site
Over the last few months iv had three orders off them and they have been fab! The first order was a pair of boots and i waited ten days and no dispatch note so emailed them. They emailed straight back and apologized and they were with me the next day so i was happy with that. I also bought one of their own brand rugs and was very pleased with it! So much so, that i went and bought him another two of them. all those arrived within days of me placing the order. Wouldn't hesitate to buy from again, in fact im debating buying another rug of each weight so i can rotate dry and drying with all the rain we have had. The pricing is excellent too :)

Katieandnik

Visit site
They sound fab will deffo be getting Morgan a nice warm full neck from them for the same rug only named is like 50 pounds more! And derby house rugs look better! !!

atropa

Visit site
Derby House rugs are pretty decent, been using a MW one on mare most of this winter but finding the neck sometimes slides down and the chest can gape a tad, overall would buy again though.
Katieandnik Shires rugs are also excellent value for money I find, and can generally be had for £40-£50ish if you shop around.

kaiserchief

Visit site
Kai's got several Derby House rugs. The fly rugs from 2 years ago were ridiculous - the belly straps were three times longer than they should have been (rectified by my clever mum on her sewing machine) - but all the other rugs I've had have been superb and are still going strong.