Describe your horse in one sentence

Goldenstar

Visit site
TB Adorable , beauiful moving elegant child on a mission to stay a child all his life .
ASB ( kwpn ) forward going and senestive and easily upset but the sweetest gentlest horse .
ID self confident and clever ruled by his stomach but with a great sense of humour.
Clydesdale / welsh section D bossy likes to be in charge naughty when he is but fantasic fun when he respects you ,a git in the field though.

Qru

Visit site
Rico: food obsessed, cheeky, fat necked, chunky, little shed pony with the cutest facial espressos and more personality than any horse I have ever met :)

Dobbin: spooky, little half-pony who is so easy to handle, really great with children and will be a fantastic little riding school pony one day

nostromo70

Visit site
Jack» The boss of the herd, lovable, grumpy, nervous, but safe as houses to hack out and for me one in a million.
Boo Boo» Is the most wonderful, friendly, helpful (well he thinks he's being helpful), little yearling cobblet there is.

Lexie81

Visit site
Beautiful, gentle, kind girl with a tendency to stress about strange things but I wouldn't swap her for the world :)

suffolkmare

Visit site
He is gentle and cuddly to handle, and mostly safe and sensible under saddle, but he can vary from riding school plod to would-be racehorse outside of his comfort zone.

Hmmm...being a bit picky, but OP asked for a sentence, not phrase, list or just one word?:p :D
To sum him up in a phrase..."dope on a rope"?
In a word "MINE!"

pinklilly

Visit site
My vet just called him a work shy malingerer. My vet knows him well, he makes him lots of money! I usually say he's working his way through the A to Z of veterinary ailments... Not worth insuring at 6, all legs, eyes, feet and skin excluded!

Shutterbug

Visit site
My horse Arion - "Worth every penny I paid for him and more"
My baby horse Logan - "Best thing to ever just fall into my lap"

Roasted Chestnuts

Visit site
Of my gelding

The best 1500 quid I have ever spent in my life, true friend, teacher and the only unconditional love I've had outside my blood family, a lifesaver.

Of my mare

A trying and frustrating work in progress but sweet and loving there is certainly a light at the end of this tunnel :)

Jess Hoss

Visit site
Big girl = Huge personality that knows exactly how to wind me around her hoofs with her fabulous & clever communication.

baby coblet = Incredibly cute & cheeky with a puppyish playfulness, a lively mind and desire to learn & please me

SatansLittleHelper

Visit site
Jester: Horse equivalent of a teenage lad on lager but making outstanding progress with previous trust issues :D

Comanche: My horse of a lifetime, has a lovely nature and has progressed and matured alot in the last 12 months. :D