Desp needing new homes due to owners illness

fruity

Visit site
Lovely well trained ex working dogs that are all impeccably behaved,seeking NON working homes,used to being in the house,manners to burn,no trouble at all.

O is v ill in hosp and won't be coming out :( my friend is trying to organise the rehoming of them for the gentleman. They are all fullly vac'd and wormed. Have been seen by my vets i work at regularly.

Molly,6 yrs old white/blk springer spaniel. Un neutered.

She was a fab working dog,still a busy bee,suit a farm type life.

Will,11yrs,Black lab,un neutered,just wants to potter around the garden now and the odd walk,suit an older person,vvv loving and soppy old fool!

Teal,3yrs,Black some white Springerdor,stunning looking,lovely cuddley boy,has been castrated.

Gypsy,3yrs,Black some white,Springerdor,very nice girl,not spayed.

Teal and Gypsy are Molly and Will's pups,all are the most genuine dogs,be great to rehome them in pairs but they would be fine to seperate. They really do deserve loving homes and it is heart breaking they have to be parted from their master. They are fab with other dogs and although they havn't seen children a lot in their life they appear fine with non toddlers that are walking etc.

Will try and get some pictures if poss,they are based in Bucks. PM me for more info. If i didn't have so many pets myself already i would be snapping one of them up! Any help would be fab.

Chestnuttymare

www.ipcmedia.com
That is really sad. I hope they get sorted asap.
How about contacting any local sun syndicates to see if they have anyone looking for a trained dog. Hard for working dogs to settle in to a normal home with the reduced exercise i think. Not that they can't of course, just thinking about possible solutions.
Even a local game keeper might have some contacts.
Or what about a shooting forum
http://forums.shootinguk.co.uk/ubbthreads.php

amage

Visit site
Oh no the poor owner. Hopefully they will find fabulous homes. If i was in UK I would def take one of them

fruity

Visit site
The younger ones didn't really get to involved but are trained,the 2 others have done it for years but all are very pet like and totally soppy and are very easy in the house,the only one that is a proper worker is the springer but we're keen for her to go to a 'odd shoot day' kind of person rather than a game keeper as such. Have mentioned it on suitable other forums also thanks.