Desperately seeking Richard Wilkinson

NickyScott

New User
Visit site
Hi all,

We are trying to find out the whereabouts of Richard Wilkinson or if he is still around? He was previously at Home Farm in Crowborough, Sussex, about 10 years ago but have no idea where he moved on to.Is anyone still in contact and if so, have any contact details for him please?
Many thanks
Nicky

SpruceRI

Visit site
Hi all,

We are trying to find out the whereabouts of Richard Wilkinson or if he is still around? He was previously at Home Farm in Crowborough, Sussex, about 10 years ago but have no idea where he moved on to.Is anyone still in contact and if so, have any contact details for him please?
Many thanks
Nicky

Hi Nicky

I work for Richard and his wife, could you let me know your contact details and why you need to contact him and I'll past your details on?

Best wishes

Jx

quizzie

Visit site
Hi Nicky

I work for Richard and his wife, could you let me know your contact details and why you need to contact him and I'll past your details on?

Best wishes

Jx

What a weird coincidence….I was just wondering this morning if Richard was still riding, and thinking that maybe i should consider getting him to start my youngster hacking out!